Tuesday 16 July 2013

[Advice Needed] I Have Emotional Feelings For My Niece, What Should I Do?

Posted By: Yo Blog - 07:03:00

Share

& Comment

Dear Readers,
Although she is my niece, but I have feelings for
her. I am 21 years old. We talk a lot and I tell
her deep things I don’t tell anyone. She is a
very beautiful girl, and she is 20 years. Can I
tell her how I feel? Should I have an intimate
relationship with her? I am so much in love!
Readers, please advice me!
Seun.

About Yo Blog

Organic Theme is officially developed by Templatezy Team. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

1 comments:

  1. Sometimes in life some feelings are better left unremembered.
    Your cousin,it happens . Even dads fall inlove with their kids ,but then you have to learn to let go. If you love your cousin you will love her enough not to defile her. Let her go u will find someone meant for you and that way you won't incure the wrath of your fore fathers,and above all The anger of God. Fear God she is your cousin,and pray that every evil seed growing in your heart to destroy you should catch fire. Explore the earth dear but don't miss heaven.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2015 Yemi Oloyede's Blog

Designed by Templatezy & Copy Blogger Themes