Wednesday 16 December 2015

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu reveals how he kept his relationship with Cynthia out of the limelight for years...

Posted By: Yo Blog - 16:28:00

Share

& Comment


Ebuka Obi-Uchendu has revealed how he was able to keep his relationship out of the limelight with Pulse TV.

The TV personality stated that it was easy because his fiancée, Cynthia Obianodo was not in the entertainment industry.

“I would say I was probably lucky using the word because I was dating someone who wasn’t in the entertainment industry at all. So it was easy for me to be with her, and have moments with her that nobody really knew about.”
Revealing that they dated for some time before the decision to tie the knot
“We dated for quite a while and people thought we dated for four months which I thought was funny.”
On his engagement trending and trying to avoid the comments
“I actually didn’t, I want say I did not read any comment, but I actually did avoid the comments. It’s not necessarily because I didn’t want to see them, but I mean it is such a personal thing, I wanted to keep it that way. I didn’t want any distractions, and I have tried as much as I can over time to stay away for what people say. I mean I saw a few comments and it was quite interesting.” 

About Yo Blog

Organic Theme is officially developed by Templatezy Team. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Yemi Oloyede's Blog

Designed by Templatezy & Copy Blogger Themes