Tuesday 16 July 2013

[Advice Needed] My Best Friend’s Boyfriend Wants To Date Me, He Loves Me. Should I accept?

Posted By: Yo Blog - 07:00:00

Share

& Comment

Dear Readers,
He is dating my best friend and I met him
through her. Whenever they have issues, I
come in and make peace. That was how he
started having feelings for me. Now, he has
asked me out, but he is still dating my friend.
He said if I give him a ‘yes’, he would break up
with my friend. I think I have feelings for him
too, should I date him?
Bimpe.

About Yo Blog

Organic Theme is officially developed by Templatezy Team. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Yemi Oloyede's Blog

Designed by Templatezy & Copy Blogger Themes