Tuesday 2 February 2016

Duncan Mighty Pledges To Love Wife Forever

Posted By: Yo Blog - 09:31:00

Share

& Comment


Port Harcourt singer who got married last year and recently welcomed a baby boy has pledged to love his wife forever. Duncan Mighty took to his IG page this afternoon to show his wife to the world and said, he promises to make others jealous of her.



‘My first rule is making others jealous of u and ICON and other children u will give to me... You've always been my helper at every point........... My prayers remains,,,,, One Wedding many Anniversaries... I love u so much.......’ he wrote.

About Yo Blog

Organic Theme is officially developed by Templatezy Team. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Yemi Oloyede's Blog

Designed by Templatezy & Copy Blogger Themes