Wednesday 16 October 2013

My Husband Once Told Me IDidn't Kiss A Man Well In AMovie- Actress Mercy Aigbe

Posted By: Yo Blog - 09:34:00

Share

& Comment


Actress, Mercy Aigbe-Gentry in a recent interview reveals how her husband feels about her career.

When She was asked about how her husband feels whenever she is being handled or kissed in movies
Read what she said;

"I don’t think he cares, because he knows it’s a make-believe sort of thing. There was even a film that I’m supposed to kiss somebody, and when he watched the film he told me that I did not do it well. He said it was not done professionally. The only thing I cannot do is to act nude''.

About Yo Blog

Organic Theme is officially developed by Templatezy Team. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Yemi Oloyede's Blog

Designed by Templatezy & Copy Blogger Themes