Saturday 13 July 2013

Femi Kuti Set 10 Rules For A Man That Want To Date His Daughters

Posted By: Yo Blog - 14:24:00

Share

& Comment


Femi Kuti in a customized t-shirt explains the 10 laws a man must know before he marries any of his daughters. The 10 laws below;

1) Get A Job

2) Understand I dont Like You

3) I’M Everywhere

4) You Hurt Her, I Hurt You

5) Be Home 30 Minutes Early

6) Det A Lawyer

7) If You Lie to Me, I will Find Out

8) She is my Princess, Not your Conquest

9) I dont Mind Going Back to Jail

10) Whatever You do to Her, I will do to you

About Yo Blog

Organic Theme is officially developed by Templatezy Team. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Yemi Oloyede's Blog

Designed by Templatezy & Copy Blogger Themes