Friday 13 November 2015

How Adegbite Sijuade Made me Cry - Dolapo Oni

Posted By: Yo Blog - 08:21:00

Share

& Comment

 Newly married TV gal, Dolapo Oni is still enjoying her honeymoon after her marriage to Ife Prince, Adegbite Sijuwade.
The late Ooni of Ife, Oba Okunade Sijuwade’s daughter-in-law has been gushing since she got married to Prince Adegbite on October 10 in London.

The TV gal gave an insight to how her husband proposed marriage to her in an interview with Crème de la Bride, a bridal blogazine.

Excerpts:


Answering a question on how her husband proposed to her, Dolapo said:


“I was on set shooting a TV series and my business partner called me saying we had a meeting at 6pm that evening with a possible sponsor for my show. My shoot ran late and I wasn’t finished till 8pm. I headed over to the restaurant where the ‘meeting’ was, and sat through the worst traffic.

I was tired and wearing tracksuit, bottoms and a t-shirt so I gave up and called to say I was going to make it, but he kept encouraging me to come down. I finally got there at 10pm and instantly asked where the man that we were meeting with was, and was told he was in the bathroom.

All of a sudden the music in the restaurant got really loud and dancers came out and started performing. I thought it was bizarre, but I carried on with my conversation. Then my boyfriend came out and knelt down next to me and popped the question! He told me to look up, and all of our friends were standing on the balcony watching – I cried like a baby!”

Dolapo and Prince Adegbite met through a friend in Abuja during the inauguration of former Nigeria president, Goodluck Jonathan.

Dolapo Oni hosted a TV talk-show on Ebony Life TV before setting up her own talk-show Marcy’s Project.

About Yo Blog

Organic Theme is officially developed by Templatezy Team. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Yemi Oloyede's Blog

Designed by Templatezy & Copy Blogger Themes