Saturday 7 September 2013

Rita Dominic Talks About Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz Watch

Posted By: Yo Blog - 23:15:00

Share

& Comment



Award winning Nollywood sweetheart, Rita Dominic, recently sat down with Beat FM's OAP and media personality Toolz for an exclusive sit down on the world according to Rita for Ndani TV’s "The Juice".
Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic, says she has decided to channel her efforts into acting and keep her relationship away from the press.

“I can’t imagine myself doing anything else apart from acting”.
The actress made this known on The Juice with Toolz, as she opened up about why she was discreet about her private life.

“I don’t talk about my personal life because some years ago, I was in this relationship that became public, and the press killed it! The relationship didn’t work out because of the press cos they put a lot of pressure on it.
“My second relationship that lasted for four years, we almost got married, then we broke up all of a sudden,” she said.

She was in another relationship that lasted a year. “With the break-up, I decided to pour my passion into producing great movies and I recently co-produced a movie, “The Meeting”, she noted.

About Yo Blog

Organic Theme is officially developed by Templatezy Team. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Yemi Oloyede's Blog

Designed by Templatezy & Copy Blogger Themes