Friday 13 September 2013

PHOTO: “My br**sts Are Bigger Than Cossy’s and I Like To Show Them Off”– Actress, Bimbo Thomas

Posted By: Yo Blog - 08:43:00

Share

& Comment

Controversial actress, Cossy Orjiakor now has a
new competitor, Busty Yoruba actress, Bimbo
Thomas.




Bimbo Thomas claims her bbs are firmer and
bigger than Cossy’s own which has lots of stretch
marks and are slack.
Here is what she said: “I like flaunting my b
bs
because they are firm and I have no single stretch
mark on my b**bs. But some ladies like Cossy still
flaunt flabby ones that have stretch marks.
Don’t they know that stretch marks are not meant to
be displayed? Some ladies flaunt cleavage that
stretch marks have finished and the b00b has
gotten back to where it was formed. It’s not worth it.
Such a cleavage can’t be sexy.”

About Yo Blog

Organic Theme is officially developed by Templatezy Team. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Yemi Oloyede's Blog

Designed by Templatezy & Copy Blogger Themes