Tuesday 9 July 2013

OJB thanks everyone and also Governor Rotimi Amaechi for the $100, 000 donation

Posted By: Yo Blog - 04:34:00

Share

& Comment




It was said that Rivers
State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi donated
$100, 000 to music producer, OJB Jezreel,
who is down with a kidney ailment.
The money was transferred to OJB's account
on Friday July 5th. Lagos State governor, Raji
Fashola was also in touch with OJB's family
and facilitated the stages of dialysis OJB is
undergoing at LASUTH. The ailing pioneer
music producer has thanked Governor
Amaechi for his generosity.

_"I really thank God for Governor Amechi's
kind heart. All I can say is that God will
fight his battles as he saved my life. I
also thank all Nigerians from all works of
life who heeded my appeal for funds to
go for my kidney transplant. God bless
everyone._

About Yo Blog

Organic Theme is officially developed by Templatezy Team. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Yemi Oloyede's Blog

Designed by Templatezy & Copy Blogger Themes