Sunday 7 July 2013

Glo X Factor Judges, M.I Abaga, Onyeka Onwenu And Rockstone at War

Posted By: Yo Blog - 22:55:00

Share

& Comment


The battle for Globacom’s N24 million prize
money for the winner of X Factor, has
assumed an interesting dimension with the
judges of the show taking on each other at
the Boot Camp.

As the remaining contestants at the camp
battle to secure a place in the Top 9 stage of
the contest, the judges are also seeking to
out-do each other to ensure that the
candidates they are mentoring do not only
go far in the competition but also end up
winning the ultimate prize.

*X factor Judges

The contestants are divided among the three
judges – Onyeka Onwenu, MI and Reggie
Rockstone, whose duty it is to mentor the
singers assigned to them and help prepare
them for the live performances and progress
in the contest. The contestants are grouped
into the “Under 23”, “Over 23” and “Group
singers”.

Rockstone, father of hiplife music in Ghana,
fired the first salvo. “This is war. I need the
best army to go to this war,” he declared.

“People say I am cocky, I’m over-confident
or whatever. So I’m going to stay that way.
But tell you something, I don’t know what
category or who I am mentoring. But
everything I touch, Midas, gold. I am winning
this competition,” he boasted in his American
accent.

“For me, this is do or die,” MI fired back. “It
is MI’s time now. And that difference is
going to show. I am not looking for great. I
am not looking for average or okay, I am
looking for someone with the ‘X’ and he is
going to come from my camp,”

The Elegant Stallion is not to be outdone
either. “I am ready. I do not take risks. I
know about entertainment. Period. I can
work with any of the groups but I think the
real challenge for me will be to work with the
‘Under 23’ and that is what I will like to do”,
Onyeka stated, promising to work hard to
ensure that her group produces the winner of
Glo X Factor.

Culled from: VanguardNGR

About Yo Blog

Organic Theme is officially developed by Templatezy Team. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Yemi Oloyede's Blog

Designed by Templatezy & Copy Blogger Themes