Monday 8 July 2013

'I don't have a son anymore': 50Cent sends abusive text messages to his 15 year-old son

Posted By: Yo Blog - 20:11:00

Share

& Comment


Rapper 50 Cent abused his 16-year-old son
– Marquise - in a series of text messages
calling him calling him a ‘sh*t head’,
‘motherf*er’ and ‘f*ing stupid' in a rant
reminiscent of Alec Baldwin's infamous 'rude,
thoughtless pig' voicemail message to
daughter Ireland. The messages, show 50 aka
Fiddy – real name Curtis Jackson III -
demanding a paternity test from his son.

The expletive rant comes just days after he
was arrested on domestic violence and
vandalism charges following an alleged row
with the mother of another one of his children.

Throughout the stream of messages 50 tells
his son to cut all contact with him, telling the
youngster to ‘f* you stop texting me’ and
‘delete my number.’

The argument, was due to Marquise
apparently not opening the door to him when
he came to visit.

Read his abusive text messages below

50 CENT'S EXPLETIVE LADEN TEXT
CONVERSATION TO SON IN FULL

50 Cent: Hey I’m outside the house at the front
door.
50 Cent: I came to the front door then lights
went off. What’s up?
Marquise: U lying u outside?
Marquise: Lol.
Marquise: Lol u fronting.
50 Cent: I saw you looking out the window
good luck in life. Your gonna need it.
Marquise: Lol u fronting hard body now, how u
going to see me when I’m in the basement
lmao
50 Cent: F
* you
50 Cent: You are your mother child
Marquise: Lol why would u lie about that lol
50 Cent: I need a blood test cause that d*
sucking b
*h you call mom was f*ing the
hole time
50 Cent: I don’t think your funny at all. I drove
out here for nothing.
Marquise: Pops ur trippen now, why u won’t
been get one u had 16 years lol, I know u lying
bc u didt even call me too go outside
50 Cent: Are you f
*ing crazy I don’t have
time to play boy. I told you I would come see
you. I came motherf*er start turning lights
out and looking threw the blinds.
50 Cent: Are you f
*ing stupid. You had me
drive over there why do you think I needed a
address sh*t head. I saw the lights go out
then some one playing in the blinds and there
no party going on. F* you to
50 Cent: You your mother and your sister f
*
all of yal.
Marquise: I might dumb, come thru then, no
need to get upset
Marquise: Stop by and say hello too ur son
50 Cent: What the f* are you taking about I’m
not f
*ing with you after this I leave Atlanta in
the morning.

About Yo Blog

Organic Theme is officially developed by Templatezy Team. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Yemi Oloyede's Blog

Designed by Templatezy & Copy Blogger Themes