Monday 8 July 2013

[Advice Needed] My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Smoking Weed, What Should I Do?

Posted By: Yo Blog - 21:39:00

Share

& Comment

Dear Readers,
My boyfriend is addicted to smoking weeds.
Although he has some issues he is dealing with
and he tells me smoking makes him restful, I
don’t see any reason to start smoking weed. I
have talked to him about it, but he would not
stop! I am about to walk away from this 2 year
relationship. I need your advice.
HJ

About Yo Blog

Organic Theme is officially developed by Templatezy Team. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Yemi Oloyede's Blog

Designed by Templatezy & Copy Blogger Themes