Thursday 27 June 2013

This Girl Posted Her S*xy PIX On Facebook and Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her

Posted By: Yo Blog - 10:19:00

Share

& Comment



This babe says she’s suffering because of this
photo she posted on facebook without the
consent of her lovely boyfriend, who she said
has broke up with her for showing the whole
world her “oranges”. She wants her guy back
but don’t know how to go about it.
See what she wrote about her love crisis below:

“I use to think one of the reasons why my bf
loved me was the fact that i liked
photographs more than anything, to the
extent i went ahead and bought a very
expensive camera.
In my many charades of snapping myself i
discovered i liked this particular one very
much and i wanted my friends to see and
probably comment on it so i decided to drop
it on facebook only to eventually end up with
a breakup.


Please you have to help me cos i love him so
much.”
But, if there is love, is that photo enough to
cause a break up?

About Yo Blog

Organic Theme is officially developed by Templatezy Team. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Yemi Oloyede's Blog

Designed by Templatezy & Copy Blogger Themes