Wednesday 19 June 2013

My Husband Pushed Me: Now I’m Sleeping With Another Man and I’m Enjoying It

Posted By: Yo Blog - 03:51:00

Share

& Comment




This is what happens when you get
married with wrong priorities and faulty
expectations, especially if you are the type
that don’t believe in praying for partner to
change. Read this lady’s story below and
learn from the grave mistake she is
making and even proud of making same.
She said she is really enjoying sleeping
with a young guy while she’s still married…
I have been the angry, unsatisfied and
bitter wife for the last nine years. I’m
married to a man who has absolutely no
respect for the marriage institution. He has
had more girlfriends than I have changed
my hair since we got married.
He started cheating on me
months after our wedding in
2004 when I was pregnant. And it
hasn’t stopped ever since. Every
other day a different girl, a
different situation, a lot of drama.
Initially he would lie or try to
cover up when I ask him
questions or catch him but now
he tells me to go to hell and
leave the marriage if I was no
longer satisfied.
Well, I have four kids and I don’t
plan to be a single mother in this
kind of environment so I’m
staying put in my marriage but
I’m done being the victim. Yes, I
have started cheating on my
husband. I am proud to say I
have a boyfriend who I have
regular, satisfying sex with. And I
have absolutely no plans of being
the faithful wife ever again. Once
this affair ends, I’m starting a
new one. There’s no going back
now. As long as he’s cheating on
me, I will be cheating on me.
I smile a lot these days and it’s
not just Jesus putting the smile
on my face. This is the happiest I
have been in at least 8 years.
And I also discovered that quite a
number of my female friends
have been cheating on their
husbands for years now. Why
didn’t anyone give me the memo
sooner? Just thought to share
my happy story. Xoxo Happy
Lagos wife.

About Yo Blog

Organic Theme is officially developed by Templatezy Team. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Yemi Oloyede's Blog

Designed by Templatezy & Copy Blogger Themes