Wednesday 19 June 2013

DEAR READERS: I CAUGHT MY FATHER IN BED WITH MY LESS THAN A YEAR OLD WIFE

Posted By: Yo Blog - 04:16:00

Share

& Comment




Ironically this happened a day after she
told me that she was carrying my baby.
The strange thing is that my father and
wife are behaving as if nothing out of the
ordinary happened. My father simply got
up from my matrimonial bed and ordered
me to follow him.
In my living room, he gave me a cheque of
N25m to buy myself a car of my choice
while my wife went into the kitchen to
prepare dinner. The whole thing appeared
to be like a movie as I looked from my
father to my wife. A presence more
powerful than me held me down,
preventing me from going after either my
father or wife.
I eventually summoned the courage to
move and found myself going towards my
mother’s apartment . When I got there and
narrated the whole incident to her, she
begged me not to fight or say anything
about it to anybody. My elder brother who
came into my mother’s apartment while I
was narrating the incident, laughed and
patted me on my shoulders without saying
anything.
My immediate elder sister, who has
refused to come back to Nigeria from
London since she left eight years ago,
wasn’t surprised by my story. She only
told me to take things easy and not try to
make trouble with my wife if I valued my
life. I am the last born of three children and
the favorite of my father in particular. That
night, my mother came into our apartment
to take my wife with her. I didn’t sleep
throughout the night wondering what
strange things were going on in my family.
The next day as early as 6a.m., my father
came over to my apartment to more or
less warn me about trying to make trouble.
He told me what I witnessed was beyond
me and that it would continue to be the
pattern until he got tired. After he left, I ran
to my friend’s place who in turn took me to
Epe to consult with a spiritualist . Without
much ado, the spiritualist, told me that I
will learn to live with the situation else I
would become insane if I try to challenge
my father.
He said, not even my mother can
challenge my father. He said, my father
has gone too far to change and that things
have been damaged beyond repairs in the
things he has done to us; that it would
take the grace of God for my siblings and I
to overcome the spiritual problems my
father in his quest for power, money and
fame has done. He too advised me to
continue to tolerate the situation by
accepting to live with my wife who he said,
was brought into my life by my father for
his purpose.
Two days after our visit, the friend that
took me is critically ill in the hospital.
doctors are yet to say what precisely is
wrong with him. I don’t need anybody to
tell me where the attack is coming from.
This has made me very determined to fight
my father to a standstill. I want to
confront and expose him for all his friends
and associates to know who he really is. I
am yet to return home after that day. At
night I keep seeing my father in my dream
telling me to come home for my own good.
My mother and elder brother have been
relentless on the phone urging me to come
back home.
We all live within the massive family
compound which is actually a mini estate
as all our domestic employees with their
family live within the compound. My father
doesn’t allow anyone working for him in
the house to live outside the premises. He
insists on it and has a school bus that
takes all the children of his staff to and
from school , my mother runs.
Please help me as I am so confused. I feel
sorry for everybody in that house. How do
I challenge my father and still be alive to
tell my story. I feel so helpless and lost.
Do save me.

About Yo Blog

Organic Theme is officially developed by Templatezy Team. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Yemi Oloyede's Blog

Designed by Templatezy & Copy Blogger Themes