Tuesday 17 November 2015

I never believed in dating two people at once - Kylie Jenner reveals

Posted By: Yo Blog - 12:18:00

Share

& Comment


Kylie Jenner loves being exclusive when dating.The 18 year old who has been dating Tyga, for about a year took to her website TheKylieJenner to explain how she prefers to lead her love life.
'Living in the spotlight, people think they know everything about me — but they don’t.''I’ve always been a relationship girl. I've never believed in the idea of
casual dating or being with two people at once,' 'I feel like I only have room for one person in my heart and I want to give whoever I'm with all the attention they deserve.'
That's nice....

About Yo Blog

Organic Theme is officially developed by Templatezy Team. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Yemi Oloyede's Blog

Designed by Templatezy & Copy Blogger Themes