Thursday 15 October 2015

I AM A SEXUAL OUTLAW, I HAVE NO SEXUAL PREFERENCE.. – DENRELE

Posted By: Yo Blog - 10:44:00

Share

& Comment


Popular media personality, Denrele Edun has described himself as a sexual outlaw, saying he’s used to people second-guessing his sexual orientation.

The Red-Carpet host while speaking with HipTV also affirmed he will be getting married to a woman whose identity will be kept secret unless he is paid.

Denrele who also spoke on the kind of wedding he intends to have, said everyone would be invited as he will not be sharing personal invites.

Excerpts below:


On his sexual preference: “I have been called a homosexual, bisexual, heterosexual, ‘hip’sexual’, sexual sexual. I am a sexual outlaw. Take it and take it! I am not claiming any preference.

On plans for his wedding: “I would like to have a wedding where it will be like a carnival and everyone will come. I am not going to do all that invites and stuff – I am just going to put billboards everywhere and invite everyone. There will no VIPs ‘cos I don’t believe in all that VIP crap”

On the identity of his bride: “Will anyone know the person I am going to marry? NO. I am not going to reveal or disclose the identity of the person,I am not going to put that person through all that media brouhaha. I am going to wrap the person up like a mummy and it is only when we are about to kiss that I am going to open the mouth.”

“If you want to know who I am getting married to? Get ready to drop the money like it’s hot. In the pre-wedding photos that I have done, it is only the person’s curves you will see, so you will be sure it is not a transgender and the person is not a man. She is a woman.”

About Yo Blog

Organic Theme is officially developed by Templatezy Team. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Yemi Oloyede's Blog

Designed by Templatezy & Copy Blogger Themes