Thursday 3 September 2015

‘I will not get married if….’ – Don Jazzy ...

Posted By: Yo Blog - 18:02:00

Share

& Comment

For as long as we know, Mavin boss Don Jazzy has always said he’s in a relationship with a mystery lady called ‘Onome’. NET recently cornered the 33-year-old producer for a quick chat in Mauritius where he attended the 2015 MultiChoice Africa content Showcase. This time, Don Jazzy reaffirms he’s still in a relationship with ‘Onome’  saying, ‘You know my boo is Onome, she just finished school now’. Asked if he’ll be getting married soon, he said, ‘I have absolutely no idea’. Then we asked if he has a child already out of wedlock and he said, ‘I don’t know if I have a child somewhere, but for now, I don’t. I don’t actually mind if someone comes and says this 9-year-old boy is your son and we do a test and I see it’s mine, I’ won’t mind. But if I have a child before wedding, then I won’t get married anymore because there’s no point’....

About Yo Blog

Organic Theme is officially developed by Templatezy Team. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Yemi Oloyede's Blog

Designed by Templatezy & Copy Blogger Themes