Tuesday 1 April 2014

I Like s*x a Lot and I Love Rich Guys That Can Perform Well In Bed – Nollywood’s Okoye Crsytal

Posted By: Yo Blog - 10:57:00

Share

& Comment

okoye
 
Crystal Okoye a Nollywood actress during an interview revealed that she has no business with a man who can’t PERFORM in bed. Stressing that, she likes s*x and she is not ready to hide it and her man must be ready for her.

 
“I am not one of those women who would tell you s*x doesn’t matter; it matters a lot in a marriage. If a man cannot perform I have no business with him.
 
 
You have to be a complete man to be with me. I don’t pray to marry a poor man but a man who can comfortably take care of me. I love s*x, and I am not going to pretend I don’t. I know most girls even fake climax just to please their partners but I am not that kind of girl”, she said.


About Yo Blog

Organic Theme is officially developed by Templatezy Team. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Yemi Oloyede's Blog

Designed by Templatezy & Copy Blogger Themes