Sunday 8 September 2013

[Advice Needed] He Does Not Want S*X And He Does Not Treat Me Right. What Do I Do?

Posted By: Yo Blog - 09:39:00

Share

& Comment


lonelyDear Reader.
I am 28 years old and I am in love with a man who promised to marry me. I don’t know if he loves me as he claimed, because he never showed me what love is. He said he does not want s*x before marriage and that was fine by me. He also finds it hard to call me, and whenever I tell him that I want a breakup, he just says it is fine, if that is what I want. Should I quit?
LL

About Yo Blog

Organic Theme is officially developed by Templatezy Team. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Yemi Oloyede's Blog

Designed by Templatezy & Copy Blogger Themes