Monday 8 July 2013

[Advice Needed] We Are Engaged, But She Is Not Ready To Marry Me. Please Help!

Posted By: Yo Blog - 21:22:00

Share

& Comment


Dear Readers,
I am 32 years old, and I am working. I have
been engaged for the past 3 years. I told my
fiancee that we should get married last year,
she said she was not ready. I told her same this
year, she said she is not ready. I don’t know
why she keeps saying that, she is 27 years old.
My friend said I should get another lady. What
should I do?
Dan.

About Yo Blog

Organic Theme is officially developed by Templatezy Team. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Yemi Oloyede's Blog

Designed by Templatezy & Copy Blogger Themes