Saturday 6 July 2013

[Advice Needed] She Does Not See A Future With Me, But She Loves Me! What Should I Do?

Posted By: Yo Blog - 16:35:00

Share

& Comment

Dear Reader,
I am a single young guy, I am a 300 level of Ladoke Akintola University. I have a girlfriend, who I love with my life. But she is always telling me she does not see a future with me. I have tried to convince her things would be fine with us…. But she seems convinced that we have no future together…. Yet, she tells me she loves me. I am confused.
Ez

About Yo Blog

Organic Theme is officially developed by Templatezy Team. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Yemi Oloyede's Blog

Designed by Templatezy & Copy Blogger Themes