Friday 21 June 2013

PLS YOUR OPINION IS NEEDED.

Posted By: Yo Blog - 17:19:00

Share

& Comment

I hope you will post this soon and notify me
when posted..

I have two guys in my life A n B,i
am dating A and we've been together for 2 years
plus but we have ethnic issues,my family
rejected him and swore never to bless the
marriage. B on the other hand is a toaster and he
has been willing to marry me for 3 years now but
i rejected his offer cos i love my guy and could'nt
double-date not knowing my parents wont
accept the i love A..now B is a responsible guy
too and falls within the tribe my parents want but
he does'nt have a job yet,as for A i met him
when he had nothing and we joined hands
together and now things are very ok with
him,GOD HAS BLESSED HIM. now my problem is
choosing between this two,if i choose A,it means
am going to damn my parents and be prepared
for every future consequences of disobedience
but atleast i will be with whom i love and enjoy
what we build together or i go for B who has their
blessing but still struggling to make it which
means i will have to start from the scratch like i
did with mr A...am really in a dilemma

About Yo Blog

Organic Theme is officially developed by Templatezy Team. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Yemi Oloyede's Blog

Designed by Templatezy & Copy Blogger Themes